Please read the legal aspects policy before using this company page. By using this company page you agree to the policy. If you do not agree, please do not use the company page.
The Physician Associate Interdisciplinary Clinic (PAIN-C) reserves the right to delete, modify orsupplement the content of this company page at any time for any reason without notification.
The company page is owned and operated by the PAIN-C, which is having its principal office in the United States. PAIN-C maintains the company page for your information. Please feel free to browse in the company page. You may download material displayed on the company page for non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this company page including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from PAIN-C. Contact Legal Department: DrMoSkillern@pain-c.org..
1. Products & Treatment
- Products shown may not be available in all countries or may be known by a different name. Indications for use may vary from country to country. You should always check with your local health care professional and read the package insert prior to use.
- Any information on conditions and treatments available on this page is intended for general guidance only and must never be considered a substitute for advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional. You should always seek direct advice from your health care professional with questions you may have regarding your medical condition. The information offered here is meant to be a starting point to frame such questions and should not be perceived or accepted as direct medical advise.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this company page is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these legal aspects. PAIN-C does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this company page will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with PAIN-C. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, PAIN-C. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these legal aspects. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes
3. Content shared by third parties
- Any communication or material you transmit to the company page by private message or comment, including any data, questions, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated by PAIN- C or its affiliates as non-confidential and non-proprietary in accordance with this clause. You expressly waive any confidentiality in relation to such material and grant PAIN-C or its affiliates a royalty free license to compile and use any such material for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You expressly acknowledge that PAIN-C is free to compile and use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the company page for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- All comments will be reviewed by PAIN-C and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate. Comments which are off-topic or offensive will not be posted. The comments/post are from members of the public and do not necessarily reflect the views of PAIN-C. PAIN-C disclaims any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of views expressed by other users.
5. Information on the company page
- We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this company page. However, PAIN-C makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. PAIN-C assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this company page. The information provided on this company page is not a substitute for medical care. If you have, or suspect you have, a health problem, you should always consult with a licensed healthcare professional.
6. Trademarks and logos
- The trademarks and logos, displayed on this company page, are trademarks of PAIN-C. Nothing contained on the company page should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the company page without the written permission of PAIN-C or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the company page.
- This PAIN-C company page may link to other websites that are not under the control of PAIN-C. These links are offered for your convenience. PAIN-C is not responsible for the content of such websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of any other website.
- We welcome links to this company page. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this company page as long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your website by PAIN-C or any of its affiliates. Nor may you incorporate any intellectual property or copyrighted material of this company page elsewhere.
8. Contacting PAIN-C
- If you have any questions about the legal aspects, the practices of this company page, or your dealings with this company page, please contact PAIN-C's and/or its Legal Department at: DrMoSkillern@pain-c.org.