Our focus right now at the Physician Associate Interdisciplinary Clinic is the COVID-19 public health emergency currently negatively impacting the world we live in. We are now offering all COVID-19 Services for free. We look forward to see you.
COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
1. We have available COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapy.
2. The therapy can be given by IV Infusion or subcutaneous injection.
3. Look here for more information on the Monoclonal therapy at the link below.
Molnupiravir Antiviral COVID-19 Treatment
1. We have available molnupiravir COVID-19 antiviral oral medication treatment.
2. The therapy is given by pills taken by mouth.
3. Look here for more information on the Molnupiravir therapy at the link below.
3. Molnupiravir presently has no known drug-drug interactions and thus far no contraindications for its use.
COVID-19 Vaccine for 6 months to 4 and 5 year olds
1. (COVID-19 Vaccine Services Are Free)
We have available COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer) for 6 month to 4 and 5 year olds.
1. CDC recommends that everyone 5 years & older get a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 Vaccines are safe for younger Children and Teens.
2. The Pfizer Corporation was recently given emergency use authorization for there COVID-19 vaccine for 6 months to 4 year olds
3. The Moderna Corporation was recently given emergency use authorization for there COVID-19 vaccine for 6 months to 5 year olds
3. Before recommending COVID-19 vaccination for younger children, scientists conducted clinical trials. After which the FDA and CDC gave emergency use authorization to the Pfizer-BioNTech (6 months to 4 year olds) and Moderna (6 months to 5 year olds) COVID-19.
4. The vaccine for this age group (6 months to 4 and 5 years) is a special formulation of the Pfizer and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine specifically formulated for this age group.
(COVID-19 Vaccine Services Are Free)
We have available COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer) for 5 to 11 year olds.
1. CDC recommends that everyone 5 years & older get a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 Vaccines Are Safe for Children and Teens.
2. The Pfizer Corporation was recently given emergency use authorization for there vaccine for 5 to 11 year olds
3. Before recommending COVID-19 vaccination for children, scientists conducted clinical trials. The FDA gave the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine emergency authorization to use in children ages 5-15 years old and full approval to use in people ages 16 years and older.
4. The vaccine for this age group is a different formulation of the Pfizer vaccine specifically formulated for this age group.
(All COVID-19 Services Are Free)
1. We have available the "Quickview" COVID-19 rapid antigen test. This test will take 15-20 minutes to deliver results.
2. We also have available the PCR COVID-19 testing. This test delivers results in 2 to 4 days.
3. We supply work/school excuse documentation pending testing results.
We offer the following vaccines and boosters at PAIN-C.
1. Modernal Vaccine for 6 months to 5 year olds
2. Moderna vaccine for 6 to 11 year olds
3. Moderna Vaccine for 12 years and older (Initial series and the booster)
1. Pfizer vaccine for 6 months to 4 years olds
2. Pfizer vaccine for 5 year to 11 year olds (Initial series and the booster)
3. Pfizer vaccine for 12 years and older (Initial series and the booster)
Novavax COVID-19 vaccine 12 years and older (Initial series and the booster)
Janssen (J & J):
1. Janssen (J & J) COVID-19 vaccine for 18 years and older (Initial series and the booster)
We NOVAVAX COVID-19 Vaccine is now available at PAIN-C.
Novavax is the first COVID-19 protein subunit vaccine that the CDC has recommended for use in the United States.
1. Protein subunit vaccines contain harmless pieces (proteins) of the COVID-19 virus alongside another ingredient called an adjuvant that helps the immune system respond to the virus in the future if exposed.
2. NOVAVAX is a COVID-19 vaccine made along the more traditional route like the hepatitis B and acellular pertussis vaccines. This "is not" an mRNA vaccine like the Moderna, Pfizer, and J & J.
3. It is hoped that more individuals will be more comfortable receiving a non-mRNA vaccine and this will increase the number of individuals fully vaccinated within the United States.
4. It is a 2 shot series for individuals 18 years and older. The second shot of Novavax is given between three and eight weeks from the first injection of Novavax to complete the series.
5. This vaccine is also FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE,FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Our commitment to quality and personalized patient-focused care exceeds the industry Standards.
We Have partnered with OTUM health care to provide specialized medical care for Veterans.
Community providers are a vital part of VA’s high-performing health care network, ensuring eligible Veterans and their beneficiaries get the timely, high-quality health care they need.
The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) may, under section 319 of the Public Health Service (PHS) Act, determine that: a) a disease or disorder presents a public health emergency (PHE); or b) that a public health emergency, including significant outbreaks of infectious disease or bioterrorist attacks, otherwise exists.
The Physician Associate Interdisciplinary clinic is now focused on providing COVID 19 Care services. We consider this focus as "doing our part" to assist with the current public health emergency (COVID 19).
We have available COVID-19
1. Testing- Rapid Antigen (results in 15-20 minutes).
2. PCR testing: the gold standard of COVID-19 testing (takes 2 to 4 days to get results).
2. Vaccinations (all three vaccines)
3. Treatment: we are working on getting Monoclonal antibody treatments to be performed within the PAIN-C facility. We will update the availability once validated to supply the services.
Everything we do centers on providing services of the highest level of quality. We won’t stop until you’re 100% satisfied – that’s a guarantee.
We pride ourselves on our efficient procedures and solutions, but we continually strive for improvement in order to deliver results more effectively.